Elder Care Consultants is an interdisciplinary team of care managers. With years of training and experience, our care managers have the expertise to meet the varied needs of our clients.
Leading the team is founder and president, Vanessa Bishop. Team credentials include Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified Care Manager, and Certified Advanced Social Work Case Manager.
Our care managers have worked and volunteered extensively on the front lines of every aspect of the health care system and health-related human services. They are well prepared to understand and respond creatively to a wide variety of health care needs.
Their training and careers include:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator/Assisted Living Administrator
- Admissions Director for Skilled and Long-Term Care Nursing
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
- Certified Dementia Practitioner
- Certified Case Manager
- Certified Care Manager
At ECC we provide a wide array of service including:
- Crisis Intervention
- Short or Long-Term Care Management
- Placement options
From the moment we meet and throughout the process, you and your loved one’s needs come first.